Today an auspicious occasion of Pushya Nakshatra (4th Oct 2018 THURSDAY)
We organised SWARN-BINDU/PRASHAN for all kids between 6 months to 16 years. SWARN PRASHAN is Ancient way of Ayurvedic immunisation for healthy kids and for specially abled kids . Now we live in the era of less pure air … less pure food …. it’s big challenge for us to give our child full fresh environment of physical ,mental and spiritual growth. SWARN PRASHAN is the perfect way to gift them wellness. Stay tuned with KIAAN AYURVEDA # Positivity for Kids # Flawless Kindergarten # Happy Kid Happy Family # Healthy Kid # Specialy Abled Kids # ADHD kids # AUTISTIC KIDS # Gurgaon.
Kiaan Ayurveda & Panchakarma Clinic,
# E-7/14, Near shopping Mall, Arjun Marg, DLF Phase – 1, Gurgaon. Contact : 9958897456
Watch our Swarn Prashan Youtube Video :
Blemish – Free Healthy Skin
According to Ayurveda skin problems arise due to imbalance in the tridoshas, which is vata, pitta and kapha. People having vata constitution are the ones who possess dry and dull skin. While a healthy diet is necessary for a beautiful skin, here are some natural herbs that are considered excellent for keeping the skin clean and clear.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is a very useful ayurvedic herb which helps in skin lightening. It is generally used in the treatment of several skin conditions such as acne, scrapes, blemishes, rashes and many other. It is a good remedy for itchy skin. Sandalwood leaves a cooling effect on the skin after external application. It also calms the body after exposure to the sun. Sandalwood powder can be used in the form of a lotion, soap or paste meant for hydrating and cleaning the skin
- Turmeric: Turmeric is renowned for its blood purifying properties and gives a natural glow to the skin along with enhanced radiance. Turmeric consists of anti ageing and antibacterial properties and is used in cases of several skin diseases. Turmeric helps in reducing acne, blemishes, pigmentation and skin inflammation. It helps in slowing down the ageing process of the skin, you can apply turmeric paste on your face in the form of a facial.
- Aloe Vera: This herb is commonly used in beauty products. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties and is an ideal herb skincare. Aloe Vera treats skin conditions such as pimples, acnes, burns, infections, rashes, allergies, blisters, insect bites and dry skin. Aloe Vera gel provides skin protection and helps in cooling, which reduces any inflammation. Sunburns are also treated by this wonderful herb.
- Saffron or Kesar: This herb is a very effective skin whitening agent and cam be used along with olive oil for the purpose of lightening the skin. Kesar can also be applied to the skin by mixing it with milk and olive oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil: This oil is very useful for making skin fairer. This oil is made by the combination of sixteen Ayurvedic ingredients and also helps in removal of marks and prevents skin tanning. This oil can be applied to the skin directly.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an ideal skin coolant and also contains antiseptic properties. It provides great skin nourishment. Having anti ageing properties, it makes you look younger and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Basil: Basil or Tulsi has antiseptic properties, acts as a natural astringent and makes the skin fresh. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.